Who We Are:
Niagara Shrine Club
The Niagara Peninsula Shrine Club consisted of the three clubs in the Niagara region originated in 1947. In 1955 the Niagara Shrine Club was formed after Shriners in St Catharines and Pt Colborne/Welland decided to start their own clubs.
We meet at our club building purchased in 1980 by a group of 10 Shriners who formed the Niagara Ten Club Inc. as a holding company. Rameses Shriners granted permission to hold our Shrine meetings here.